Starting to write random thoughts after a long time. Let me start with a belief of mine.
People tell me I shouldn't have any sort of bias against anything or anyone. I say 'Why Not?'.
Biases take the form of opinions, opinions lead to theories, theories are the building blocks of ideas and all big things in this world start with a basic IDEA. So be biased and form opinions. But remember to accept others biases at the same time.
So, here we are. Moving into the 2nd year of my management education at a premier B-School of India, I have had opportunities to delve deep into myself and also into the lives of different people around me. Current affairs, sports, scandals, markets, events, non-events, b-plans, courses, professors, colleges, books, movies, outings....everyone has some sort of a bias for/against anything that goes on under the sun. Its just that this is MY blog and I m entitled to my opinions, biases and musings here.
But as I already pointed out, I am ready to accept other's biases too so any sort of comments are always welcome on whatever is written here in the future.
Till we meet again with something more specific to talk about.
ADIOS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment